Author Topic: Which anime did you last watched/read and what did you think about it?  (Read 791 times)

Offline Matrix  328

• Former Mod
  • Rate: 126
Quote from: Thread Rules
No spoilers please.
Keep discussions to minimum.
Try to add a rating for the anime, you're reviewing.
All other general KAT rules apply to this thread.

Anime: Claymore
Rating: 3.5/5
My thoughts: It's an anime about chicks that wield giant swords and fight monsters with a good plot...if you're looking for a more mature and sort of sophisticated anime that is still at its heart an action series, Claymore is definitely worth a look.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 08:10:09 am by Matrix »

Offline kasutbiru  137

• Rate: 19
Re: Which anime did you last watched/read and what did you think about it?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 05:39:13 am »
High School DxD (2012)

4/5
It was great. Gonna watch New and Born next.  :didso:

Offline InfernoZ  16

• Uploader
  • Rate: -1
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 12:14:05 pm »
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
rating : 9.8/10

Offline EyeMJR  276

• Rate: 102
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 01:08:32 pm »

Nisekoi: False Love
I cant stop laughing. Nisekoi is easy and enjoy to watch  :Mr.G:

Online Vofuse  780

• Translator
  • Rate: 670
No game no life and I think it's a masterpiece. I still believe the studio will work on season 2.

Offline MaxxCatt  1773

• Uploader
  • Rate: 455
Death Parade - 9.7/10

About a bar where 2 people who died at at same time are sent to be evaluated as to whether they are headed to heaven or hell.
They have to play death games against each other to bring out their evil side.
Well worth the watch if you aren't into the kiddie romance crap.

Offline VCleo  2119

• Verified Uploader
  • Rate: 1871
KonoSuba S2. For some reason I didn't find it as interesting as season 01. And the animation has gone to crap.

Offline Vandread911  159

• Verified Uploader
  • Rate: 46
Anime: 7 deadly sins
Rating: 5/5
My thoughts: This anime is a definite watch, had my doubts in the beggining since it was a netflix original anime, but damn glad i started watching it, i reccomend it to you all. Currently rewatching eden of the east

Quote from: Thread Rules
No spoilers please.
Keep discussions to minimum.
Try to add a rating for the anime, you're reviewing.
All other general KAT rules apply to this thread.
[/center]

Anime: Claymore
Rating: 3.5/5
My thoughts: It's an anime about chicks that wield giant swords and fight monsters with a good plot...if you're looking for a more mature and sort of sophisticated anime that is still at its heart an action series, Claymore is definitely worth a look.

Offline MaxxCatt  1773

• Uploader
Trinity Blood.
9.5/10. I was disappointed with the ending, I wanted the bad guys to win and wipe out the Earth.  :Mr.G:

Online Forestheart  11022

• Torrent Helper
  • Rate: 7215
ReLIFE.

The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man, who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company. His life changes after he met Yoake in an alley after his family cuts off his allowance. Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, offers him a drug that can change his appearance to a 17-years-old and to become a subject in an experiment for one year. During this time, all his bills and living expenses are paid. One catch is he is not allowed to tell anyone. The other catch is that he must attend high school again. Thus, he begins his life as a high school student once more.

Full of good laughs with some serious moments. Even tho he looks 17, he is still 27 on the inside. This is hilarious when he tries the track and field events. He also has problems with forming personal relationships due to his real age.  :head-wall:

I think I would give this a 8/10. Well worth watching.
   :thumbsup:

Offline Matrix  328

• Former Mod
  • Rate: 126
Perfect Blue

Possibly one of the more disturbing, yet simultaneously rewarding, viewing experiences I've had. Reminded me of watching Hitchcock's "Vertigo" as a child, you just slowly spiral into madness alongside the characters, then everything makes sense at the end. Thank god for that.

Here's a torrent if you wanna watch it:
Perfect Blue aka Pafekuto buru (1997) 720p BRRiP x264 AAC [Team Nanban]
8AF90DB5B79AF8EDB77297B75C3934FADC206F23

This video is a must see after watching the anime, sort of clears the concept of the anime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOkJV85ekBg

Offline MaxxCatt  1773

• Uploader
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 05:49:58 pm »
Well, Several people were highly praising the new show 'Just Because!'.
I finally DL'd a few eps even though I detest subs which made me actually have to look at it 100%.
I had to force myself to finish watching the first ep and barely made it about 1/3 into the second ep before I hit quit.

If you are into 'slice of life' shows involving high school and sports this show might be right for you.

• Torrent Helper
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 09:35:27 am »
Heavy Object

Synopsis
In the distant future, the nature of war has changed. "Objects"—massive, spherical tanks impermeable to standard weaponry and armed with destructive firepower—rule the battlefield; their very deployment ensures victory, rendering traditional armies useless. However, this new method of warfare is about to be turned on its head.

Qwenthur Barbotage, a student studying Object Design, and Havia Winchell, a radar analyst of noble birth, serve in the Legitimate Kingdom's 37th Mobile Maintenance Battalion, tasked with supporting the Baby Magnum, one of the nation's Objects. Unfortunately, a battle gone awry places the duo in a precarious situation: mere infantry stand face-to-face against the unfathomable might of an enemy Object. As they scramble to save themselves and their fellow soldiers, a glimmer of hope shines through, and the world's perception of Objects is changed forever.

Heavy Object follows these two soldiers alongside Milinda Brantini, the Baby Magnum's pilot, and their commanding officer Frolaytia Capistrano as the unit treks all over the globe to fight battle after battle. Facing one impossible situation after another, they must summon all their wit and courage to overcome the insurmountable foes that are Objects.

An excellent anime. I would rate this as a 8/10.  smoodflamez uploaded it here on KAT. To get it, just click the link below :thumbsup:

Torrent: {SmoodFlamez} Heavy Object BD720p English Subbed (ACC) (264) (10bit)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:39:32 am by Forestheart »

Online 1hadit1  131

• Uploader
  • Rate: 66
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2017, 11:58:11 pm »
BLACK BULLET
Torrent: Black Bullet [BD] [SmoodFlamez 10-bit X264] [720p]

Honestly it has been a while since Ive sat and watched some Anime and i love the stuff  :love:

There was a new up-loader SmoodFlamez who put up their 1st torrent called Black Bullet, i downloaded it to help with seeding and its a good Anime as I've already watched it when first released.
Was watching it again after D/L and its still a good Anime to watch  :thumbsup:

This was my last Anime watched/revisited and i have que'd up more to D/L  :Mr.G:

• Torrent Helper
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 12:15:06 am »
Just watched "Outbreak Company".
Give it a 7/10.
Shinichi Kanou is a shut-in otaku with a vast knowledge of anime, manga, and video games. One day, after applying for a job in hopes of escaping his secluded lifestyle, he is kidnapped and transported to the Eldant Empire—a fantasy world filled with elves, dragons, and dwarves. Trapped in this strange land, Shinichi is given an unlikely task by the Japanese government: to spread otaku culture across the realm by becoming an "Otaku Missionary."

To accomplish his mission, Shinichi has the full support of the Japanese government, as well as the half-elf maid Myucel and Princess Petralka of the Eldant Empire. Together with this ragtag bunch, he will overcome the obstacles of politics, social classes, and ethnic discrimination to promote the ways of the otaku in this holy land.

The problem? Nothing goes exactly as planned
:darky:

Shinichi Kanou has to get past his habit of speaking out loud before he thinks, get past assassination attempts, and those that are supposed to be helping him that really aren't. On top of all this, the people of Japan knows nothing of this alternate world, so he has to keep it secret. Full of twists and turns and a really nice surprise ending. :thumbsup: