Author Topic: What Movie Did You Last Watch and What Do You Think of It ?  (Read 48642 times)

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
  • Global Rep: 13285
Re: What Movie Did You Last Watch and What Do You Think of It ?
« Reply #775 on: December 30, 2017, 12:06:00 pm »
Awakening the Zodiac - 2017

Didn't do it for me, found it tedious and at times laughable and infantile from the main characters. Just a cash-cow name-caller I think and nothing interesting or entertaining for my eyes.MyRateOb 36 out of 105  :thumbsdown:

------------

Last Rampage The Escape of Gary Tison - 2017

"The true story of the infamous prison break of Gary Tison and Randy Greenawalt from the Arizona State prison in the summer of 1978." I thought this was excellent, well done and well played by the cast with Robert Patrick in particular frightening. The aura around the killers is dispassionate and brutal. Good quality stuff. MyRateOb 80 out of 99  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

Atomic Blonde - 2017

Wonderful fast-paced relentless spy-actioner. A great ride and Charlize Theron is terrific. The only detractor for me was James McAvoy who simply didn't cut it for me as the rogue agent villain, bit of a miscasting methinks, but everything else was great and the fight scenes for me some of the best in recent memory. MyRateOb 84 out of 99  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online Interceptor  18728

• Super Moderator
  • Global Rep: 13759
« Reply #776 on: December 30, 2017, 12:11:21 pm »
IT (2017)

Good horror movie, better than I expected!  :thumbsup:  8/10

Offline Forestheart  19598

• Former Mod
  • Global Rep: 15389
« Reply #777 on: December 31, 2017, 08:22:01 am »
Bright with Will Smith on Netflix. Excellent movie!
Valerian, another good movie!

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #778 on: December 31, 2017, 05:37:33 pm »
No Way to Live - 2016

Rather interesting and surprisingly entertaining I found. Can't credit that it's only 5.6/10 on IMDb - it's way better than that. Freya Tingley & Tom Williamson are the white girl/black boy engaging in a bit of crime in order to escape oppression and prejudice in the 1950s American South. Sounds dry but this is no tearjerker and has lots in store for the unwary. MyRateOb 79 out of 101  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

Beowulf - 1999

This is half tosh and half good but the tosh parts are so bad they're good and overall I really enjoyed this despite the 2nd rate pantsy feel. Plenty of care and effort has been taken in certain parts and I can only imagine some peeps had a good time and laugh making this. The techno soundtrack is annoyingly 80s and overwhelming at times but the 'post-industrial castle' is awesome, apparently with central heating/water pipes and a p.a. system. The gadgets, weapons and costumes are just too good in parts. Christopher Lambert could do a good turn as Billy Idol on this performance and Rhona Mitra is clearly bursting for her big break here. Excellent fun! MyRateOb 77 out of 104  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

The Tournament - 2009

A but ropey and run of the mill assassin tournament shoot 'em up fest set in the exotic dereliction of .. Middlesborough? Robert Carlyle is the drunken washed up priest unable to save the film from its ambitions. Plenty of fights and blowing things up but like a residential home on new year's eve there's a semblance of once being the bomb but for me it just dribbles a bit and wants wiping. MyRateOb 60 out of 107  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 05:40:55 pm by Myob42 »

• Super Moderator
« Reply #779 on: January 01, 2018, 03:43:01 pm »
1922 (2017)

Another great work from Stephen King!  :thumbsup:  7.5/10

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #780 on: January 01, 2018, 07:19:38 pm »
You Can't Have It - 2017

Utter pap. Miserable, shallow, badly-written and worse-acted doofus donkey-mucus. Meet yer mates down the pub and film it and you'll be a 100 times better than this dreary dross. MyRateOb 0 out of 42. Million  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

------------

The Glass Castle - 2017

Biographical drama based on a memoir. Well it's ok if you like dysfucntional family abuse wrapped in neglect and adolescent survivalism but for me it's unpleasant, especially with the film appearing to suggest that all is fine and forgivable if you can leave your issue with a sentimentally acceptable memory. Comparison with the far better Captain Fantastic is unavoidable but I find that to suggest this kind of wanton emotional and material impoverishment is in any way tolerable is too ignorant for words. Not a bad film, just a bad aftertaste. MyRateOb 63 out of 105  :thumbsup:

------------

Wind River - 2017

Fantastic, wonderful, marvellous. Jeremy Renner is the local wildlife tracker teaming up with displaced FBI agent Elizabeth Olsen to investigate the death of a native girl in the freezing wilds of an Indian reservation. Chilling, tense, suspenseful and brilliantly played out in every respect. Best film I've seen recently. MyRateOb 91 out of 103  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Super Moderator
« Reply #781 on: January 02, 2018, 06:02:25 pm »
JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 (2017)

I even hoped it would be worse according to the comments I've heard. Even so, they were not wrong!  :thumbsdown:
  4.5/10

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #782 on: January 05, 2018, 02:05:32 pm »
Dead Draw - 2016

Not too bad. Robbery & getaway gone wrong yarn with the robbers turning on each other wondering who da rat. Reasonable 90 mins watch. MyRateOb 60 out of 104  :thumbsup:

------------

1 Buck - 2017

Okayish but nothing special and a bit disconnected and contrived at times with an alcoholic washed-up and traumatised copper investigating a murder hoping for redemption. We follow the passage of a single dollar he marked and gave to his son which links separate but related local lives but this seems an ad hoc device and the film wouldn't have suffered for its absence. MyRateOb 63 out of 105  :thumbsup:

------------

Logan Lucky - 2017

Channing Tatum, one-armed Adam Driver & Riley Keough are the family gang breaking Daniel Craig out of prison and then back in for a NASCAR cash heist. I found Craig's accent a tad humorous but for me it added to a fun film with a fluent pace and good characters, well done all round. MyRateOb 74 out of 103  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #783 on: January 06, 2018, 12:31:46 pm »
American Made - 2017

Being mostly Tom Cruise adverts I'm not usually fond of TC films but I rather enjoyed this BOATS (based on a true story) romp with Mr C having a ball as commercial airline pilot Barry Seal getting drawn into the murky world of drug/arms smuggling on behalf of the CIA. Fluent and fluid with a well-maintained pace I found it good fun and entertainment. MyRateOb 78 out of 99  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

Cute Little Buggers - 2017

It's a shame this only has 3.3/10 on IMDb as it's waaaay better than that but this merely suggests that non-Brits missed the joke. Yes it looks like an amateur doofus film with crappy effects but it's the Brits - it was MEANT to be like that. I found it hilarious and a brilliantly successful attempt to make a deliberately crap-but-good-and-funny film as only the Brits can. Most will miss the humour and intent but that's tough. A couple of frustrated and abusive aliens inseminating earth women with rabbit-spawn armed with Resident-Evil style horror mouths - but they are fatally susceptible to ... human urine ... ?!?!? Great stuff. MyRateOb 74 out of 105  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

Rememory - 2017

Don't understand the negativity attached to this film I thought it was a superb mystery/scifi/thriller with the prodigious Peter Dinklage masterfully anchoring the film throughout. Also one of the last films to be finished by Anton Yelchin before his untimely death. Dinklage magnificently plays Sam Bloom, investigator with an ulterior motive hoping to resolve more than just the death of a memory pioneer. Top film loved it. MyRateOb 85 out of 103  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:39:42 pm by Myob42 »

• Super Moderator
« Reply #784 on: January 06, 2018, 03:59:22 pm »
KICKBOXER: RETALIATION (2018)

That's an exhibition show! :thumbsdown: Still waiting for a real kickboxing movie! 4/10
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:56:21 pm by Interceptor »

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #785 on: January 06, 2018, 07:53:21 pm »
John Wick Chapter 2 - 2017

A turn-your-brain-off-and-enjoy-the-ride sequel to Indestructible Mahogany Man 1. If you liked the first you'll probably like this. Don't need a plot do you? Fighting, gunblazes, foreign criminals and the hero always wins and gets a new puppy into the bargain - what more could one wish for eh? MyRateOb 70 out of 102  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

Days Of Power - 2017

Bit of a weird one this for me. Famous band goes on tour, gets kidnapped by some criminal scuzzbag puppy farmers. At first I thought, 'ah so it's a horror, ... hang on nope it's a music video, ... nope looks like an animal rights film after all.' It's jumbled, incoherent, and a bit messy with an at times overwhelming soundtrack. I'm fully behind any attempt to highlight and oppose animal suffering but here I think is an attempt to do too many thinks at once and it shows in the final quality. MyRateOb 48 out of 107  :thumbsdown:

------------

Kingsman The Golden Circle - 2017

I thought this a vastly inferior and pallid sibling of the first. Rushed and simplistic, lacking thoughtful development or direction and nothing more than a cash-cow grab after the deserved success of the first. For me the only enjoyable part was a feather-costumed Elton John high-kicking and chopping his martial arts way around while getting to shout abuse. Hilarious - Go Elton!! MyRateOb 62 out of 98  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 07:55:47 pm by Myob42 »

• Super Moderator
« Reply #786 on: January 07, 2018, 03:01:30 pm »
GEOSTORM (2017)

This is really a good movie!  :thumbsup: 7.5/10

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #787 on: January 07, 2018, 06:23:30 pm »
Temple - 2017

Done reasonably well with competent acting etc. but plods and hangs around a little. Slightly creepy and suspenseful but I found myself wishing they'd just get on with it and when it came it wasn't really enough. A case of too little too late for me and needs a gore transplant. MyRateOb 53 out of 101  :thumbsup:

------------

The Crucifixion - 2017

Young American girl reporter travels to eastern europe to interview a priest arrested for murder after being prevented from completing an exorcism. A plot like that usually signifies doofus pap and of course being supernatural fantasy is not in the least bit scary unless you're under 5, but this had a solid and careful feel about it and was earnestly done. I thought the film panned out well with characters well delivered but could have benefited from more scares, and sooner. Not a bad attempt to make a decent 'possession horror'.MyRateOb 62 out of 105  :thumbsup:

------------

Valerian & The City of a Thousand Planets - 2017

Fantasy scifi with boy/girl romance-in-progress special agents trying to unravel a mystery amid a massive space station. Don't understand why people rave about this, it may look nice but that's special effects for you and I think that's all it has going for it. Far too teeny-tickle for me at times, nothing more than a visually entertaining special effects romp, so two thumbs, but only midget shrunken thumbs. MyRateOb 76 out of 103  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:58:12 pm by Myob42 »

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #788 on: January 08, 2018, 12:27:02 pm »
Be Afraid - 2017

Be afraid of what exactly? Ever finding out what exactly is going on and why? Family moves to a country town and experiences strange goings on amid a cover-up of missing children. Ok for acting and the rest of it but no meat in the pie for the horror/being afraid part, bit of a hole methinks. MyRateOb 51 out of 101  :thumbsup:

------------

The Hero - 2017

Sam Elliot is the 'ailing movie star coming to terms with his past and mortality'. Woweee a real blockbuster then! Such hype! Ok this is not my kind of thing but those who like sentimental emotional dramas will goo over it I suppose. Good luck with that. MyRateOb 66 out of 102  :thumbsup:

------------

Cardboard Gangsters - 2016

An excellent microcosmic view of a drug-addled Irish estate with a group of lads trying to escape the hard times by nibbling into local gangster's territory and trade. Very well acted and produced with a soaking of plausible realism. Liked it very much. MyRateOb 78 out of 104  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:29:00 pm by Myob42 »

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #789 on: January 10, 2018, 01:14:23 pm »
Wish Upon - 2017

Not too bad an effort for a 'horror object' film but falls down with the same old carelessness to end up not much better than average. Young lady acquires an object and slowly realises it grants wishes - at a price. As if 7 wishes is not enough they're squandered on petty trifles which makes the film irritatingly silly. Why not just wish for limitless wishes with no nasty consequences? Eh? Too hard?  MyRateOb 55 out of 101  :thumbsup:

------------

Jungle - 2017

Harry Potter plays Israeli adventurer Yossi Ghinsberg getting into a sticky wicket in the Bolivian jungle. Biographical drama which for me didn't very well convey the mental/physical desperation of the situation and I found the character interaction somewhat trite and pithy. MyRateOb 62 out of 103  :thumbsup:

------------

Pilgrimage - 2017

Religious obligation yarn with a ragtag band of monks trying to return a relic amidst treachery and betrayal. Aside from the Godfreakery I quite liked this with Tom Holland more than competent as the naive novice about to discover the harsh reality of the world and Jon Bernthal's formidably solid mute an irresistable resonance throughout. Good fight scenes with some realistic gore. MyRateOb 74 out of 101  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #790 on: January 11, 2018, 11:53:58 am »
Barracuda - 2017

An estranged half-sister travels to see her family in Texas with designs on claiming part of a legacy. Not a lot of plot and what there is is contrived. Can't understand the reason for this film and I just found it tedious and aimless.
MyRateOb 44 out of 104
  :thumbsdown:

------------

Bladerunner - 2049

Quite disappointed with this. Typical of anything involving Ridley Scott not to give you what you expect and I like the plot continuation idea but for me this is a wasted opportunity to surpass a classic. All that time, all today's tech bells and whistles, Harrison Ford still breathing and what a let-down. Ryan Gosling is as dry as microwaved crispbread and I didn't feel any of the tense aura and creepy, mysterious atmosphere of the first. Sad. MyRateOb 57 out of 102  :thumbsup:

------------

Bright - 2017

What a mess. Another alternate universe fantasy make-it-up-as-you-go-along heap of unwashed dross. No expense spared on the make-up eh? The Elves are nothing more than a recycled afterthought for a skipful of old Spock ears and the Orcs look like someone's dabbed them with an old battered sponge dipped in squid ink with teeth made from just-chewed gum softened and moulded by blind Bolivian street orphans. But it's the LAPD! With magic and guns and gangsters! Shove it. MyRateOb 32 out of 103  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 03:23:41 pm by Myob42 »

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #791 on: January 13, 2018, 04:26:52 pm »
Hangman - 2017

Hang yourself after watching it more like. Admittedly it's difficult to think of a role that Karl Urban could play well, though squirrel groomer comes to mind, and Al Pacino's tired presence, which seems to be around just to bump up his estate legacy with perhaps his final curtain in mind, fails to edify the exhausted cliche format. The theme of basing the kills on a game of hangman doesn't feature with sufficient prominence or cleverness and much more could have been done much more entertainingly with a Cluedo or Connect 4 set. Beware of possible sequels 'Noughts & Crosses' (serial killer always takes the centre square) and 'Scrabble' (serial killer gets triple points if victim's surname begins with Z or Q.  :yawn: :sleepy:
MyRateOb 35 out of 103

------------

Mudbound - 2017

Jason Clarke (Heydrich in The Man With The Iron Heart) is whitey family man relocating his family to take on a farm supported by black labourers in this period drama set around WWII. No blockbusting action scenes or special effects here as the cast excellently portray the uneasy colour separation, heirarchy and attitudes drenched in hard times for all. Two sons go off to war and return with adjusted worldviews but for me the steadily forcing frustration of events in their absence is what sets the film up for the culmination of their return. Very well done and like Gemma Arterton stroking your cheek and asking you what you'd like for breakfast an excellent specimen of its kind. MyRateOb 80 out of 101  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

Acts Of Vengeance  2017

Just about good enough for Antonio Banderas to try and make people forget Gun Shy as quickly as possible but it's a real shame he doesn't carry a weapon-laden guitar case anymore, though looking at his spanish sun-drenched skin and plumpy middle-aged weathering it's probably too heavy for him these days, might put his back out. No more teenage beauty nightclub girls queueing up for you my boy, time to join the local art class. In this our Tonio is a professional lawyer morphed into a fighting beast on a revenge mission after wifey and daughter are slaughtered. Average revenge actioner though our Tonio is improved no end whenever Karl Urban appears. MyRateOb 54 out of 101  :thumbsup:

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #792 on: January 14, 2018, 07:11:37 pm »
The Foreigner - 2017

There seems to be a slew of revenge/action/thrillers around at the moment, perhaps it's something in the noodles.
Not impressed with the political correctness here as it's based on a book titled 'The Chinaman' - what's wrong with that?
Jackie Chan is the now middle-aged and a not-so-high-these-days kicker with hidden skills chop-chopping his quiet and reserved humble everyday bloke way to get to the terrorists who killed his daughter while keeping one step ahead of the government's machinations. Quite liked it, a tad more earnest than Jackie-boy's earlier stuff with none of the slapstick tomfoolery and a decent result achieved. MyRateOb 73 out of 99
  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

Beyond Skyline - 2017

Well I thought the first was okayish but wasn't sure where it was going - this I think is an improvement, all the better for having sizzling boulder Frank Grillo leading the charge and the icing on the cake is the return of ... Antonio Fargas aka 'Huggy Bear' - the funky token black dude from late 70s buddy-cop tv show Starsky & Hutch! Man it's good to see him again, thought he was dead. Such a disappointment he didn't get to do 'the Huggy walk' where he swing-limps his hip like he's got $1,000 in robbery cash coins strapped to his right leg but a forgiveable omission. Overall an excellent sequel and good ol' scifi alien invasion action romp with good fight scenes. MyRateOb 78 out of 98  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

------------

Unlocked - 2017

Another goodie, yay! Noomi Rapace is the out-of-favour and sidelined CIA agent drawn into a terror-web of double-crossing plottery trying to get to the bottom of a biological attack-fest whilst unsure of her uneasy alliance with Orlando Bloom's bit-of-rough resumption of human form. Well there's only so much the Elves have to offer isn't there Orlando. Good cast of names, well played out and delivered with a well maintained pace. Plus Noomi is gorgeous. Worth watching just to gaze at her and dream. MyRateOb 80 out of 101  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 07:17:11 pm by Myob42 »

• Super Moderator
« Reply #793 on: January 14, 2018, 08:14:45 pm »
FLATLINERS (2017)

Nice movie with good scares!  :thumbsup: 6.5/10

Online Chief.Mokum  28692

• Super Moderator
  • Global Rep: 15234
« Reply #794 on: January 16, 2018, 02:23:59 am »
Acts of Violence (2018)

7/10. When his fiancee is kidnapped by human traffickers, Roman and his ex-military brothers set out to track her down and save her before it is too late.
Good movie with some action.

Online MysticKnight  10099

• Super Moderator
  • Global Rep: 9621
« Reply #795 on: January 16, 2018, 08:22:00 pm »
Jigsaw (2017)

With the Saw series you know what to expect, but this installment is simply an inferior repeat of Saw III.

The Polka King (2017)

Jack Black playing another obscure character based on true events. It's alright.

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #796 on: January 18, 2018, 02:07:28 pm »
November Criminals - 2017

Ansel Elgort (Baby Driver) is the upset greenager on a mission to investigate a classmate's death with his girl in tow after he finds media response conflicts with his own perspective. Searching for the truth his naivety puts him on a sticky wicket without a big hard thumpy bat to parry the odd hard ball coming his way. For me a rather humdrum telling of an implausible adventure which is diluted by too much focus on his relationship and too little story detail and exploration.
Less snogging and more oomph please. Average. MyRateOb 54 out of 101
  :thumbsup:

------------

Marshall - 2017

Biographical legal drama focusing on a slice of life case excerpt from the early career of Thurgood Marshall, the first African-American Supreme Court Justice, as he tries against the odds to acquit a black chauffer accused of rape amid 1940s bigotry. Chadwick Boseman as Marshall grows with each film but for me Josh Gad steals the show superbly playing the reluctant white frontman out of his comfort zone taking the lead after Chaddy is denied control of the defence. I feel it was adequately engaging and stimulates both sadness and disbelief with the environment but admiration and a sense of empowerment from perserverance for justice but could and perhaps should have been more powerful.
MyRateOb 72 out of 102

------------

Baywatch - 2017

Don't understand why some are deriding this I thought it was a great fun laugh. I wasn't a watcher of the original tv series, only saw odd clips, probably too busy watching The A-Team's Guide On How To Train Your Puppy, so I can write without comparison prejudice. I think Dwayne Johnson suits the role perfectly, Zac Efron is spot on as the flawed spanner in the works, Jon Bass great as the comedy beach donkey and the girls are quite lovely. Perhaps those upset are just a bunch of sad blokes in need of 2 hrs of scantily clad bouncing boobs. The characters are great, it's well-written and very funny with a dumpling or two dose of spunky action. I like the stance and direction of the film and hope the quality of character and script continues if a franchise is to be born. Only thing missing is a Puppy Lifeguard. Terrible omission.
MyRateOb 79 out of 101
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 02:11:31 pm by Myob42 »

Offline tonowando  8258

• Forum Moderator
  • Global Rep: 3099
« Reply #797 on: January 19, 2018, 12:53:43 am »

Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

watched this last night .
it was a lot more silly poking fun at it's self .
than previous versions in this series .

still found it entertaining .

Offline Myob42  25217

• Super User
« Reply #798 on: January 20, 2018, 12:57:33 pm »
We Don't Belong Here - 2017

Mother of a 'dysfunctional' (normal?) family gets a bit stressed with the disappearance/attempted suicide of her son played by Anton Yelchin. I was only drawn to this because it was Anton's last film role. The family is fine, it's the film which is dysfunctional and if Mummy dearest wants to understand why her kids are all miserable then she should try watching this - no wonder they wish they were elsewhere. I did too. MyRateOb 32 out of 101  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

------------

1922 - 2017

A supposed 'horror'/drama based on the Stephen king novella. Bit of a dip for a Netflix film which usually are quite good and certainly not a remarkabkle adaptation for Mr King either. Not scary, not dramatic. Father and son conspire to dump Mummy so they can keep their farm. Some rats get upset and harass Daddy. Daddy gets worried. Yaaaaaawwwn. 
MyRateOb 44 out of 104

------------

Rebel In The Rye - 2017

Bit of a sad hat-trick today I'm afraid though this has a stronger feel and is sometimes compelling to watch making it better than the two above put together. Biographical life yarn with Nicholas Hoult playing J. D. Salinger, author of the now infamous 'Catcher in the Rye', and Kevin Spacecake as his early mentor. Ol' Spaceycakers is the best part for me with his engaging character being the only one with any life in him. Found the rest a bit of a drudge and when all's said and done we realise there's not really that much to tell is there? Wrote a book, got famous, vanished into reclusive solitude. A better choice I think would have been a biog about Stephen King where we see him breaking down in tears and drilling through his toes after Netflix released '1922'. I understand Stephen, I do.
MyRateOb 50 out of 100 - can't call it good or bad so
  :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:03:57 pm by Myob42 »

Online SpectroHelios  11599

• Super User
  • Global Rep: 4483
« Reply #799 on: January 20, 2018, 01:11:00 pm »
No Country For Old Men - 2007

I saw it straight off the heels of watching The Big Lebowsky. Both being Coen Bros films. I liked No Country For Old Men MUCH better than the former but was still not entirely pleased with it. Not being a big fan of violence there was plenty of it No Country For Old Men BUTT! It seemed the violence was not there for it's own sake and it actually mostly helped move the story on a bit so I was decently forgiving of it. I'll admit that I had to rewind the film at points to actually comprehend what was fully going on but I did like that the film could often be taken as a very subtle comedy and there were nearly always lots of the usual Coen Bros levels of irony happening. Which might not always appear as "comedy" at face value yet it somehow is anyway.  :Mr.G:

A big 7.25 on a one to 10 scale in my book.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 07:21:08 pm by SpectroHelios »