Author Topic: Daz Studio/Poser 3D Art Community  (Read 27361 times)

Offline kingboomy  1

• Rate: 0
Re: Daz Studio/Poser 3D Art Community
« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2017, 06:02:14 pm »
So probably noone remembers me but i did pop in now ang again and I'm glad everyone is back. I have a few files i bought years ago if anyone is interested.

Offline Sparklepants  2

• Uploader
« Reply #466 on: January 28, 2017, 09:05:43 pm »
I'd love to share the small things I have, but unfortunately I am still waiting to be approved as an uploader. :3 Sorry! Also, as someone with REALLY bad eye sight, the captcha here is nigh on impossible to read without pressing my nose against my own monitor  :titter:

Offline ZabreskiPoint  59

• Rate: -6
« Reply #467 on: January 28, 2017, 11:37:41 pm »

Maybe Topher and Evan could help?
*chuckle*

Offline TACTILC  1

« Reply #468 on: March 02, 2017, 01:34:50 am »
Hi all
I m a * noob here (My english chitchat is very limited sorry for my preschool level :-P)

About Daz3d...
This people only think in make money 8/10 products in the store are pure sh*t and the true is Daz Studio it's a disastrous and unstable software that runs to nowhere
They have us moving in circles...Something always goes wrong
Now you have to export G3 to use texture atlas kmon every new advance failed in some detail...accident??? ... In nothing daz3d release another Genesis and all start again and again is a * nosense

I think it's time to look for alternatives especially now that everything is quite dead in the DAZ/POSER scene since the fall of KAT (I honestly do not think anything is what it was again)

I find this little miracle is a human lab inside blender WIP but is a great addon really good
Advertising download site. Link removed.
Is a great option to make your own 3d content and jump to the real 3d i hope like us

Mod edit. Cursing is allowed only in the Adult section. Posting the link of any sharing site, it is against the rules.
PM sent. Suzy.

Staff edit: If you would like to share you external site information with others, you can do this thru a PM.
The Forum Moderator has given you the rules. Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:34:50 am by ApHeLIONisH »

« Reply #469 on: March 03, 2017, 12:44:37 pm »
PM sent.  Hope to see you there.  It's a kinder, gentler place where all manner of discussions are encouraged and we're not scared terrified of links to other sites. 

Online SuZy  16233

• KAT Staff
  • Rate: 12441
« Reply #470 on: March 03, 2017, 01:08:14 pm »
If you come her to share and/or to have fun on forums, you are always welcome to KAT.

But coming here, advertising other sites, disagreeing with the decisions of moderators and the KAT Rules, it is not something that is welcomed on this site. The Internet is an open space, I am sure you can find sites, where you can advertise your sites for free and initiate discussions without limits. Those sites must be full of kind and gentle people.

Any more comments regarding to this topic, will be deleted with further consequences.   

Offline Mr.Prairi3DoG  9791

• HQ
  • Rate: 2924
« Reply #471 on: March 03, 2017, 08:54:33 pm »
*[/color] noob here (My english chitchat is very limited sorry for my preschool level :-P)

About Daz3d...
This people only think in make money 8/10 products in the store are pure sh*t and the true is Daz Studio it's a disastrous and unstable software that runs to nowhere
They have us moving in circles...Something always goes wrong
Now you have to export G3 to use texture atlas kmon every new advance failed in some detail...accident??? ... In nothing daz3d release another Genesis and all start again and again is a * nosense

I think it's time to look for alternatives especially now that everything is quite dead in the DAZ/POSER scene since the fall of KAT (I honestly do not think anything is what it was again)

I find this little miracle is a human lab inside blender WIP but is a great addon really good
Advertising download site. Link removed.
Is a great option to make your own 3d content and jump to the real 3d i hope like us

Mod edit. Cursing is allowed only in the Adult section. Posting the link of any sharing site, it is against the rules.
PM sent. Suzy.

Staff edit: If you would like to share you external site information with others, you can do this thru a PM.
The Forum Moderator has given you the rules. Thank you.

ADMINISTRATION NOTE :  you must be aware that unsolicited PMing members will get you flagged as Spammer, asking the receiver if they allow you to share any sort of such information, should be the first PM.

Offline daemonkde  1

« Reply #472 on: March 15, 2017, 09:25:54 am »
Good morning/evening ladies and gentlemen,
It seems that that daz3d/poser section is extremely  limited here although KAT used to be one of the best sites for checking such content. Something happened or is it simply a matter of re-uploading the content here?

Online Mrs.Smith  5459

• Marketing Manager
  • Rate: 1439
« Reply #473 on: March 24, 2017, 04:26:09 am »
Hello there, yes the content needs to be re-uploaded. We would appreciate all your help in getting everything back  :thumbsup:

« Reply #474 on: March 24, 2017, 11:32:13 am »
Good morning/evening ladies and gentlemen,
It seems that that daz3d/poser section is extremely  limited here although KAT used to be one of the best sites for checking such content. Something happened or is it simply a matter of re-uploading the content here?
Hello there, yes the content needs to be re-uploaded. We would appreciate all your help in getting everything back  :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Not gonna happen.  The community has moved to the file sharing sites.  If we ever take up torrenting again, it'll be at TPB since this place has shown itself to be too unstable, and with overbearing and oppressive forum moderation.

Online SmokeNMirrors  20732

• KAT Staff
  • Rate: 10995
« Reply #475 on: March 24, 2017, 11:52:54 am »

Well said. This is why we dont support external links. We have Torrent mod/Super Mods/Staff who watch everything uploaded here.

Not gonna happen.  The community has moved to the file sharing sites.  If we ever take up torrenting again, it'll be at TPB since this place has shown itself to be too unstable, and with overbearing and oppressive forum moderation.

For this very reason and the safety of our users who may NOT be super tech savy, we dont allow external links. especially HOTLINKS.

This is NOT up for a debate. Thanks for reading..

Thread: Torrent Requests > Other

Request can be posted in the above link.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:14:47 pm by ApHeLIONisH »

Offline aBearNamedSam  4

• Rate: 2
« Reply #476 on: May 11, 2017, 12:14:28 pm »
Alright! got a few files ready to be shared with ya peeps!
do i just wait for the thread to become official or something or....?
i'm kinda lost and have no idea where will i upload things  :darky:

Online SuZy  16233

• KAT Staff
  • Rate: 12441
« Reply #477 on: May 11, 2017, 12:18:14 pm »

Cool.  :pirate: Sending a PM you. Suzy :)