Author Topic: KickassTorrents’ Alleged Owner Retains Kim Dotcom’s Lawyer - TF  (Read 14810 times)

Offline SuperRip  14

• Rate: 14
Re: KickassTorrents’ Alleged Owner Retains Kim Dotcom’s Lawyer - TF
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2016, 10:33:29 pm »
He has to come back and i hope he will :didso: :cool: :rock:

Offline IgnusDraco  278

• Uploader
  • Rate: 73
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2016, 08:17:24 am »
He represents the will of a lot of people. :pirate:
And at the end, the power rests on the hands of the people!
Thus by our will, he will be freed soon! :clap:

Offline bradsmithsite  5

• Rate: 3
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2016, 07:18:25 pm »
Excellent!

Offline v1rg1n1a  548

• Translator
  • Rate: 433
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2016, 11:34:13 pm »
if i was american i would be extremely angry about how the public money is spent and how the public resources are used...to catch an alleged owner of a torrent site??? with all the bigger problems they have?? and beside this arrest makes me sospicious; i don't know... a lot of things doesn't add up. the irrealistic money laundry accusation. sure kat is one of the best, in my opinion the best torrrent site and specifically for that i smell retaliation. perhaps in the past spring we opened too much doors outward; kat is a family, a large one but still a family; and a family have neighbours, simpathyze with others families outside, we have sometimes guest for dinner but as in every family when the night comes only the very family members are allowed to stay in the house.
it's not a "j'accuse" ...i simply think that for achieving such a damage the forces at work were not just the feds; and they already take down other sites in the past...but not in this way: the alleged money laundering seems to be out there to make the people guessing more than  a simply copyright problem.  :think:
this is why i didn't sign up in other torrent sites and i didn't upload my few torrents in other sites. i just wait. actually i don't download either.
i'm italian so it would be a logical consequence i got immediatly to tnt...but i don't know....i don't feel it   :think:, what can i do. i just wait to see what's going on. i hope and i have faith ...nothing so good as kat dies  :love:. in one way or another i'm sure he will rise again. we will rise again.  :rock:
speaking of wich...is there some site rules to translate??? i don't want to get rusty  :Mr.G:

Online Nootky  9882

• Super Moderator
  • Rate: 7451
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2016, 11:36:04 pm »
https://katcr.co/community/index.php/board,2.0.html
Have at it. :chuckler:

Offline v1rg1n1a  548

• Translator
  • Rate: 433
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2016, 11:39:44 pm »
speaking of wich...is there some site rules to translate??? i don't want to get rusty  :Mr.G:
https://katcr.co/community/index.php/board,2.0.html
Have at it. :chuckler:
[/quote]
thank you!  :smiley: :wink:

Offline invisifan  48

• Uploader
  • Rate: 16
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2016, 12:19:01 am »
The US election is rapidly approaching — that’s likely what set it off; some bureaucratic(s) trying to curry favour with some politicians who want to have something to point to and say “see! We’re fighting piracy!” in the run up to the election — and right now they’re likely polling constituents to see if that’s a good game plan (as well as an easy one) …  Once we hit November he’ll likely be quietly released for lack of meaningful charges and it will all be quickly forgotten …

Online Pringlescan  6595

• Forum Moderator
  • Rate: 5878
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2016, 12:29:57 am »
if i was american i would be extremely angry about how the public money is spent and how the public resources are used...to catch an alleged owner of a torrent site??? with all the bigger problems they have?? and beside this arrest makes me sospicious; i don't know...The US election is rapidly approaching — that’s likely what set it off; some bureaucratic(s) trying to curry favour with some politicians who want to have something to point to and say “see! We’re fighting piracy!” in the run up to the election — and right now they’re likely polling constituents to see if that’s a good game plan (as well as an easy one) …  Once we hit November he’ll likely be quietly released for lack of meaningful charges and it will all be quickly forgotten …
[/quote]They've been going after him since 2009. Current politicians don't care about piracy and never really have. I've never seen one even talk about it or mention it during a speech or press conference.

Offline invisifan  48

• Uploader
  • Rate: 16
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2016, 05:20:49 am »
Well, I never said any politician actually cares about anything (beyond getting re-elected). Given the timing it was likely on the bucket list of someone in the current administration … if it was getting any positive press someone would already be claiming it, and as it is they’ll just let it hang until after the election and let it die off — we’ll just have to see the timing on what develops to test the theory.

Offline Badwolf  612

• Rate: 436
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2017, 02:50:12 am »
After reading all the why's, wherefores, all that is....the accusations are pretty weak, but more of an embarrassment to the older KAT community is that if this guy was the money behind the machine, why did he leave a paper trail a mile long. That is just arrogance and naivety, and that is sad. To be under the assumption that you were bullet proof, and that nobody was watching as the site climbed in the world rankings,( when it went down it was number 71 in the world's most visited web sites I think), is just....... hmmm, no words to describe that.

Online Superbikemike  11003

• Forum Moderator
  • Rate: 6236
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2017, 07:50:33 pm »
Actually we were number 1 in the alexa rankings for torrent sites for a few months before we poofed ... :thumbsup:

Online Pootle  82

• Verified Uploader
  • Rate: 30
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2017, 12:42:30 am »
After reading all the why's, wherefores, all that is....the accusations are pretty weak, but more of an embarrassment to the older KAT community is that if this guy was the money behind the machine, why did he leave a paper trail a mile long. That is just arrogance and naivety, and that is sad. To be under the assumption that you were bullet proof, and that nobody was watching as the site climbed in the world rankings,( when it went down it was number 71 in the world's most visited web sites I think), is just....... hmmm, no words to describe that.[/color]

Think it was 69 or 68 in the end.
Never met him. He, if the allegations are correct was obviously an astute business man.
I don't think arrogance  is what it is. When I first used old kat almost 8 years ago. It was a small site.
It became massive because it was such a good community and very good at what it did.
Kat has never hosted files. A facilitator but not a hoster.

Online penguinpirate  741

• Super User
  • Rate: 241
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2017, 12:50:11 am »
After reading all the why's, wherefores, all that is....the accusations are pretty weak, but more of an embarrassment to the older KAT community is that if this guy was the money behind the machine, why did he leave a paper trail a mile long. That is just arrogance and naivety, and that is sad. To be under the assumption that you were bullet proof, and that nobody was watching as the site climbed in the world rankings,( when it went down it was number 71 in the world's most visited web sites I think), is just....... hmmm, no words to describe that.

Never met him. He, if the allegations are correct was obviously an astute business man.
I don't think arrogance  is what it is. When I first used old kat almost 8 years ago. It was a small site.
It became massive because it was such a good community and very good at what it did.
[/quote]

Thats of all sites on the whole interweb though, I think, its pretty good going considering the sites more visited were the legit ones like wikipedia and youtube that don't come into torrent site rankings.
KAT was definitely the biggest back then, ET took over once KAT went and didn't last long after that.
I think it was the forum and rating system that made it so popular. KAT had much better community that looked after the site.

Online Pootle  82

• Verified Uploader
  • Rate: 30
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2017, 01:58:14 pm »
After reading all the why's, wherefores, all that is....the accusations are pretty weak, but more of an embarrassment to the older KAT community is that if this guy was the money behind the machine, why did he leave a paper trail a mile long. That is just arrogance and naivety, and that is sad. To be under the assumption that you were bullet proof, and that nobody was watching as the site climbed in the world rankings,( when it went down it was number 71 in the world's most visited web sites I think), is just....... hmmm, no words to describe that.[/color]

It was the whole setup. The ratings and everything.

Thats of all sites on the whole interweb though, I think, its pretty good going considering the sites more visited were the legit ones like wikipedia and youtube that don't come into torrent site rankings.
KAT was definitely the biggest back then, ET took over once KAT went and didn't last long after that.
I think it was the forum and rating system that made it so popular. KAT had much better community that looked after the site.
[/quote]

Online pelham  13

• Rate: 8
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2017, 07:06:27 am »
It's been a long time. I hope he is well. May it be the road that travels fastest to the light and air that is freedom.