Author Topic: [Poll] If you had enough money, would you still pirate?  (Read 4597 times)

Shanks  2

• Rate: 0
Re: [Poll] If you had enough money, would you still pirate?
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2016, 04:32:47 am »
For me there are two reasons to pirate even things that I can afford- To test things out, and to make sure I can upload whatever little bit I can. As a student, a lot of content over torrents has helped me while the content was actually way out of my reach financially.
Thats the reason I love the community.
But as a software developer, I would urge everyone to buy authentically whatever they can afford. Not just softwares and apps, but also music, movies, games, etc.

lostmyticket  374

• Super Moderator
  • Rate: 134
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2016, 04:57:09 am »
A pirate is a pirate is a pirate.   AKA no matter what, steal content (lets not mince words)...  :Mr.G: :Mr.G:

THEBOSS619  9

• Uploader
  • Rate: 6
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2016, 04:58:39 am »
If i got enough money I would still continuing pirating because some softwares doesn't give full functional trial so... I would like to test it & if I like it I will consider to pay to the developer if it deserves my pocket or not ;) ;)

Leon17z  272

• Rate: 73
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2016, 07:23:31 am »
If i got enough money I would still continuing pirating because some softwares doesn't give full functional trial so... I would like to test it & if I like it I will consider to pay to the developer if it deserves my pocket or not ;) ;)
Hopefully that's the direction where the software industry will move towards. As for music/movies/TV I foresee a platform where you pay a voluntary monthly fee and have access to a vast library. If I was rich I'd develop such platform.  :Mr.G:

r2sol  18

• Rate: 6
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2016, 12:57:29 am »
 :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: i WILLLLL DO IT THE RICHIEE WAY lot of high tech gadgets last on technology the word is round , we are here today tomorrow  we will be here again, you give, you will get back twice.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 12:59:28 am by r2sol »

Pietzsche  68

• Rate: 15
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2016, 01:19:22 am »
I would buy books and upload them and also send giftcards to people that cant afford to buy tablets or books  :rock:

Gower  5

• Rate: 2
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2016, 07:29:44 pm »
If I could afford everything I wanted with ease, then no. But I can't, so here I am!

BenSwift  24

• Rate: 7
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2016, 08:35:00 pm »
Yarrr, pirate for life...

Merlin  64

• Uploader
  • Rate: 25
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2017, 04:46:36 pm »
Well it started out just trying to get and put movies that i have on vhs to dvd. But as didso stated, it became a hobby. So yes. If I hade more than enough money I would still pirate.  :head-wall: